Please use our emergency Site for information regarding any Storm or emergency.
Tropical Cristobal-PHASE III, Closing at 12 noon on Sunday, June 7
As we approach the storm, Our team is in place to make sure the store, our customer, and our employees are safe. Below you will find what phase the store is in and what it means Click the links below for our Hurricane preparedness plan.
Phase III – This is when a tropical system is in the Gulf of Mexico and South Louisiana is in the high probability landfall zone and the National Weather Service issues a Tropical Storm Warning for South Louisiana that includes Lafourche Parish. The owners will make the decision to close the business. If the National Weather Service issues a Hurricane Warning for South Louisiana that includes Lafourche Parish, employees are advised to evacuate to an area out of the storm’s path. We will continue to monitor the storms strength, speed, and projected landfall. If a mandatory evacuation is given for Lafourche Parish, we will finalize all preparations for the storm. All non- essential personnel will be released from their workstations. Department Managers need to start preparing their work area for store closure.
We will be closing at 12 noon on Sunday, June 7. Employees are asking to come in at 6:30. If the weather gets bad, we will close earlier.
Hurricane Preparedness Guide -Shopping list and important numbers you will need.
Company Preparedness Plan– How our company reacts to each phase during the storm
BOAT ORDERS MEMO
We are still operating business as usual. All boat orders can call the boat order team if you have any questions.
985-632-7195 ext 5208.
In the event of an emergency situation, where we must close the company, all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to the emergency response team.
Galliano Food Store is actively monitoring the growing spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and the impacts it will have to the independent grocery industry. The CDC has provided information to help with preparedness planning, and we want to make sure we are taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers, vendors, and employees. Our team is working diligently to keep our store clean, open, and stocked. We wanted to share with you the precautionary measure we are taking, as we continue to monitor the evolving situation. We are following guidance from local, state, and federal agencies including the CDC and other health organizations as well our warehouse, Associated Grocers, and the National Grocers Association.
We will stay open normal business hours. There is no need to close early or modify our hours. Our #1 priority is our to provide the best service to our customers and our community.
Here are the steps we are taking to protect our customers and employees:
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as cashier stations, conveyor belts, food service counters, cleaning shelves when restocking, workstations, and doorknobs.
- Sanitizing Restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies including soap and paper towels.
- As always provide hand sanitizers throughout the store.
- Sanitizing baskets and carts as often as we can.
- We are working with our vendors to restock high demand items as quickly as possible, including bottles water, paper products, and clean supplies.
- Following best practices for safe food handling, as always.
- Encouraging employees to protect themselves and stay healthy.
- All employees are going through Infectious Disease training to make sure we providing the best for our customers.
For your safety, we offer online shopping with curbside pickup:
- Use Fresh to Geaux Pickup. We offer online shopping called Fresh to Geaux. You shop online, pick the time you want your order to be ready, and come pick up. When you arrive, you can call us, and we will bring your order to your vehicle.
Also here are some recommendation from the CDC to stay safe:
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Use a tissue then throw it in the trash or use you sleeve but not your
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands. After being in public (stores, restaurants, etc.) or touching things others have touched (door handles, stair rails, money, etc.), follow it up with a 20-second scrub.
- Don’t touch your face. Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you must, wash your hands first.
- Use hand sanitizer. Thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water is your best bet. If that’s not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
We appreciate all of customers and employees and thank you for continuing shopping with us. Thank you for your patience and trust in us. We are working around the clock to provide a clean, friendly shopping environment and workplace for our employees and customers.
All of our latest updates will be available on our emergency preparedness website www.gallianofoodstore.com/emergency.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
Also, reach out if you have any questions or concerns
Director of Sales and Marketing
Corporate Communications of Emergency Response Team
985-632-7195 ext 5101
All employees are to report to work as normal.